Education and qualifications
- Ekaterina graduated from Samara State University of Economics with degrees in Law and Professional Communication and Translation.
- Ekaterina earned an LL.M. degree in Transnational Business Practice from University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law (U.S.).
- Ekaterina has more than 7 years of experience, including 2 years in a major manufacturing company, and more than 3 years of experience in a Big 4 firm.
Projects and practice
Ekaterina’s significant experience in legal protection of intellectual property allows to:
- Carry out complex projects in the field of intellectual property in Russia and foreign jurisdictions;
- Resolve court disputes related to brand infringement in FMCG, information technology, and computer games industries;
- Conduct complex legal analysis of intellectual property protection and prepare recommendations to minimize identified risks;
- Resolve conflicts related to use of intellectual property;
- Legally recognize well-known trademarks.