Patent Attorney Reg. No. 1924
Education and qualifications
- Anastasia graduated from Saint Petersburg State University and holds a Master of Laws degree.
- Anastasia studied European law, including Intellectual property law, at Université Paris II Panthéon Assas.
- Anastasia is the author of several publications in academic journals. Anastasia also provides expert opinions to East-West Digital News on an ongoing basis.
- Anastasia has been a member of AIPPI since 2017.
- Anastasia has more than 6 years of experience in intellectual property dispute resolution and consulting, including more than 3 years of experience in a Big 4 firm.
Projects and practice
Anastasia’s significant experience in Civil Law as well as Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law allows her clients to:
- Achieve a high level of intellectual property protection when launching new products, rebranding, and market seeking;
- Assess potential risks and threats to intangible assets of the company and take measures to minimize or eliminate them;
- Respond promptly and effectively to any incidents of intellectual property infringement by competitors, unfair market participants and patent trolls;
- Monetize their intellectual property by identifying potentially successful areas in use and further development of current and future intellectual property assets;
- Build up an effective intellectual property management system and take full advantage of foreign jurisdictions.