Patent Attorney Reg. No. 1817
Education and qualifications
- Alexey graduated from Saint Petersburg State University and holds a Master of Laws degree.
- Alexey is currently pursuing a PhD in Law at Saint Petersburg State University.
- Alexey is a Patent attorney in Russia (Reg. No. 1817).
- Alexey is the author of several publications in academic journals. Alexey has also been teaching legal courses related to intellectual property.
- Alexey has been a member of AIPPI since 2017.
- Alexey has more than 7 years of experience, including 3 years of experience in a company dealing with intellectual property matters, and more than 3 years of experience in a Big 4 firm.
Projects and practice
Alexey has significant experience in:
- Trademark registration in Russia and foreign countries (unique experience in the field of non-traditional trademark registration and participation in cases related to well-known trademarks);
- Expert assessment of identity and similarity of trademarks;
- Complex legal analysis of levels of protection of intellectual property and development of strategies for elimination of identified risks;
- Establishing Intellectual property rights and protection in the fields of science and technology;
- Representation in judicial and administrative procedures (Intellectual Property Court, State Arbitration Courts and the Chamber for Patent Disputes).